Wednesday, July 25, 2007

One Month

One month from today I'm going to the American Idol auditions in Philly. Four weeks.
I got into a bicycle accident a few days ago. I borrowed one of my younger sister's bikes. Her girlfriend was working on the bolts and screws on it. I had no idea. I took it and went down one of the many hills in the second hilliest city in the nation. I jumped off the curb and the front wheel flew away sending me to the concrete. I've called out of work the past three days. No way I can work in a factory with my leg oozing and open gashes on my arm. It sucks but that's what I love (sort of) about riding my bike.
I'll be okay though in four weeks. I'm sure there will be a trace of scars...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com