Sunday, August 12, 2007

America Wants a Story

A few weeks ago I saw that movie "American Dreamz" with Mandy Moore. Anyways, the producers in the movie gave a long speech about America wanting drama. That's how it's always been. Americans are into drama.
I hate soap operas. I think they're stupid. It's the acting style.....so dramatic......it's dramatic because people really act and feel like that.
I have a story. A sick story, but a story all the same and it's entertaining.
Let's see, I have the love story to tell. Love story turned controversial drama turned entertaining sitcom.
I have the life in the dirty Burg story.
There's work.....not very entertaining.
My poker life.....very entertaining. As a matter of fact I was invited to a private outing yesterday. There's an all male members only club and the only way in is by being someone's guest...well, someone wanted me as their guest and I played cards with our more experianced Americans all day yesterday. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com