Monday, August 13, 2007

Ayla Brown en route to Dirty Burg

American Idol season 5 contestant and Boston College basketball star Ayla Brown decides to tour her way through Fitchburg, MA also known as SpicBurg, Snitchburg, and Da Dirty Burg..............
Here is some irony. Guess what I got in the mail today....it's sitting in front of me unopened. On July 29th, I ordered a CD. Nearly a week later I sent off the money. Haven't been online in weeks....I have to pause writing this blog because an immature 17 year old wants to play phone games at 11 o'clock at night.....
Yesterday...late night..I learn my CD is shipped and to accompany my CD, Ayla Brown will sing at the stadium I used to march on in high school. The stadium I ride my bike by everyday to work.....and from work....and from my house to downtown Fitchburg...and coming back home from downtown...The same stadium when I was 18 I threw up a river next to. And who's going to be there to see Ayla Brown? A bunch of 10 year olds and Me.....
After a dramatically long night with 45 minutes sleep and a long work day at a factory- a different one today; corrugator was down at the usual one (though I learned later today it was fixed on Saturday), I cash my check at a gas station and scan the news stands for the local free kiddy paper. No luck. On the other side of the doors on the ground was the Newport catalogs...followed by this infamous Fitchburg Pride which I grabbed one and dashed.....after a long evening I arrive home to a package on the table...it's still unopened. I know what the cover already looks like. I know 4 tracks.....what to do, what to do. Anticipation is killing me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com