Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bus Ticket Dilema

Right, well since last week I was "saving" for my bus ticket to Philly. I wanted to write an entry when I actually had my ticket in my hands.
Yesterday, I had half the money. Today I would have had the other half. Today my friend and I were fired from the unemployment office. No more factory work....but no other half of bus ticket money either. Wow! My bad luck couldn't wait one more day.
So, I decided to take the half I had and invest it in poker hoping to have the money by midafternoon.....sucks when someone with 66 calls your pocket kickers and hits a straight on the river. Anyways, after hours of gameplay, I'm broke (what else is new?) and back at ground zero.
I have till tomorrow for a blitzkrieg bus ticket donation campaign for the 7 day advance tickets.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com